How we can help you

We are a leading firm of Solicitors in Newport. At Roger James, Clements & Partners we offer clients a friendly yet professional service at affordable rates.

  • Residential conveyancing
  • Commercial conveyancing
  • Criminal law
  • Family law
  • Wills & probate
  • Personal injury
  • Civil litigation
  • Landlord & tenant
  • Employment law
Services »

Testimonials

“Jo Sadler, her assistant Claire and the whole team at Roger James, Clements & Partners are our preferred solicitors and legal advisers for Newport and surrounding areas. We chose RJCP as Jo is able to take our calls in person 99% of the time, and returns the other 1% of our calls the same day. They are quick to respond via telephone and also comfortable on email too. We’ve found their fees to be most competitive for the quality of…

David Bartlett

House Wales – We Buy Houses in South Wales

South Wales

View more »

Get in touch

A:

Main Office
71 – 72 Bridge Street
Newport
NP20 4AQ

T:
01633 257844
F:
01633 244229
01633 214024 (Criminal department)
Contact us »